Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The unexpected

I absolutely love working with kids. Some of the things that come from these young minds is so exceptional, I am astounded sometimes. But, there are, however, those times where all I can do is laugh and walk away. One of those moments happened today.
Allow me to set the scene. One of the kids had messed up a project we were creating (finger painting, kind of hard to mess up) and began to cry. Another student attempted to console her.

Steven: "It's ok Becky...Everyone makes mistakes."

Sharnay: "Nu uh! Not Beyonce!" *walks away proudly, struttin her stuff*

Bless her heart.


Note: all names have been changed for their protection.

3 comments:

  1. Tia! Hi, it's Haley. I am loving your blog... So hysterical and insightful! An yeah that girl is SO RIGHT! No mistakes for Beyoncé haha. Come see us soon, Jude misses you! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haley!! Thanks for reading :). Isn'tshe?? I was like "You go girl." I will for sure come visit soon! I miss you guys too much!!

      Delete